Wednesday, June 29, 2011

YESTERDAY, TODAY TOMORROW

Yesterday seems so very far away Oh I believe in yesterday.... By the Beatles, How many of us hold onto the memories of yesterday and don't see today? I have so wanted my life to be different from what I have had. But unless we reach for what we want, life passes you by. Yesterday was just here but today it is gone. Today is here and tomorrow is not promised to us yet we live for tomorrow and forget today. Why? Today is here and it is beautiful and full of so many things both wonderful and sad. Today I have a husband who loves and trust me, who believes in me. Today I have children who are healthy and prosperous. Today I have life in abundance. Today I have the father in heaven watching out for me and my family, he provides and protects and he loves me. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. Today I give this day back to the father who gave it to me so that he may use me to his glory. Today I am his child and I thank him for the gift of today. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come so today I rejoice and say Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment