Monday, September 10, 2012

THE STORY STUDY

Today is September 10, 2012.  The weather is turning and it is beginning to get cooler.  With it for me comes depression.  It's a seasonal thing for me.  When the sunshine hides behind clouds of grey, I become grey.  I love the fall and winter season's but I hate feeling so tired and so depressed.  Dortors say to use a UV lamp but I find that for me it does not work. PArtly because I'd have to be under it for a while and I can't seem to sit still for long periods.  So I try to stay busy.  Trouble is I stay busy at things that are not important.  I am a lazy person.  I like a clean house but I hate doing all the cleaning and I especially hate when Glen makes the big messes he make and then expects me to clean it up. So....
I am going to try to concentrate instead on starting a study of "The Story".  Our church is starting this study at church but it's a night study and Glen won't go.  So I'll be doing this on my own.  I have gone to church at night but I feel like a third wheel so I chose to stay at home.
Another reason for my depression.  But I have lost my thoughts...
The Story is the Bible written in story form.  It's not different from the Bible except it does not have the verses marked.  And it has a timeline and at the back itr has questionas to answer.  So here's to trying to stay sane this winter.  Besides all that I am trying to remain positive no matter how I feel.  Thanks Pastor Rose for that teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment