Thursday, January 20, 2011

FEAR

Fear has gripped me this week. Fear for a child that is being drawn into the world of the Occult. Today we have come to accept those things which years ago were things not messed with. Witchcraft and the Occult. One of my daughters has sought meditation as a way of centering herself and finding what is missing. While that in of itself is not harmful one friend suggested that she would have visions. Years ago I had a dream in which one of my children went into the "Valley of Mystics" I went in after that child with my others in tow. I found that child but then a great Dragon came out devouring many in its sight. I sought refuge in a cave but as I looked around that one child was missing again. I went out of that cave seeking that child again but as I walked I saw people juggling crystal balls, I saw men breathing fire from their mouths, I never found that child for I awoke from that dream crying and rebuking it in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have been rebuking that dream since that day. Now it has been brought back to the for front of my mind and it scares me to death. I know what the dream means as I asked God for an interpretation. and He told me one of my children would be lost to me to the Occult. But that I could prevent it by standing firm and by rebuking the "Devourer" from my door. In this I have failed. I have had three marriages and I then moved away from my kids probably when they needed me most. And I have been lack in that I am not serving God in a home church at this time. But the truth of the matter is that I made a wrong decision back in 1992 when I married the kids step-father Lanny. He was mentally abusive to the girls but "I" choose to hold onto the marriage because I didn't want to be alone, and because I believed that marriage was for life. But in 2003 I did it I moved on, I left that marriage behind, but I also left those children behind. they were grown and on their own accept for my youngest who choose to live with her sister rather then come with me. And I let her. The Fear I have is from what I have done. From the wrong choices I made starting back in 1992. I was wrong then, but I can take a stand and I can rebuke this evil which tries to take my daughter from me and I can get many others to pray also. I have and will fight for this daughter who I love and value. In the Name of the most high God I rebuke the devourer who seeks to take this daughter into the world of the Occult, get thee back Satan for this child of mine is a child of God, baptized into his kingdom now and forever. With Gods help I will make this right.

No comments:

Post a Comment