Sunday, February 12, 2012

THIS BLOG

When I started this blog I wanted to inspire and hopefully lead family members back to Christ. To tell of the sweetness of life that only knowing God offers. But it didn't continue to be that way.
Today I was reading my Friends blog and she talked about Leviticus the book of the law and about the offerings made to God by his people through the High Priest. She talked about the Burnt offering (blood), the Grain offering and the Peace offering and as I read I saw my life. One that for years I thought dedicated to God but now know it was just a passage if time. I know that I have a very long way to go to get to where I really want to be. (I truly do love my Heavenly Father and I do want my life to reflect him.)
God is an awesome father, friend and most of a patient God waiting for us (me)to see what we (I) need to see in order to live our (my life)lives for him.
Today is Sunday a day that should see me in Church serving him and leading others to him, guiding but here I am at home after a late night watching TV and reading.
I really miss being in church, singing his praises and learning but fears since moving back to Ohio has kept me bound. I want to loose those fears and truly get back to worshipping God. But for that I need a church home. But where do I go. If I choose another church other then the one we have been attending which is my mother-in-laws home church I could end up hurting her and she is a really sweet lady and I care for her very much but I don't feel lead to make that my home church I feel like an outsider and besides that it is a long drive to get there and I don't like driving all that much especially in the snow. I have some very big decisions to make here and quickly as I really need to be back serving God and not just doing lip service so if any of you read this please keep me in prayer. But one thing is a sure given I do want my life to reflect God to all who see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment