Monday, April 23, 2012

UPDATES

Since February 2012 I have been busy. I went to visit my family in CA and got to see tne newest grands. Clara Jo Bither born in Dec of 1211 and Julian Nesta Vega born in Feb 2012. Both babies are doing great. There rest of the grands have all gotten so big. Emma, Ali, Drisana, Ellie and Merle have all grown so very much. And Baby Jocelyn is so beautiful, She looks at times like her Sister Ashanti and she is cutier then cute. Little Emma started Teeball and Ali is in soccor. OF course I felt slighted as Jen never spends more then token time with me as did the rest. Jen stayed at Hannahs and I felt slighted there but on the other hand Tucker finally invited me to his home and even asked me to stay the night which I should have done but as it was my first night there I didn't want to hurt Richie and Danielle but resulted in hurting Tucker. But Tucker has such a sweet family and Drisana is so sweet. I met Hannahs husband and I thought he was nice only to find out he has been cheating on her with another woman for most of their married life. And her just having given birth to their son. Sounds similar to Mary's situation. ANd of course I did not get to see Mary as she just strated a new job and couldn't leave work. Her lose there. I missed her. But over all it was nice tospend time with Rich, I just felt I was underfoot more then I was a help. Love the Grands, but I have gotten used to my quiet life here. Well I will keep all updated until next time God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry you were big help and it was nice to have someone to talk to besides a four year old. Enjoy the quiet I hope you will come visit our crazy life again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sometimes I feel like the forgotten parent here so far from all of you. I try to get the othes to read my blog and to even add input but.... I enjoyed my stay with you guys very much. A while I do enjoy my quiet time here I enjoy all the noisy and hustle and bustle that goes with having babies underfoot. Love you guys very much.

      Delete