Friday, May 18, 2012

UPDATES AS OF MAY18,2012

So much has happened here since I last blogged. Most recent is my step grand daughter Kylie turns 13 today, my grandson Chris in AZ turned 18 yesterday. Last Sunday was Mothers day and while I heard from my kids with Richie calling first. I heard from all but Thomas, but I didn't believe I would hear from him. Glen JR and his wife got me a beautiful flower, Glen gave me a card and a rose from my own bush but it was perfect. And Sandy gave me a beautiful plaque and a balloon. It is getting tight here financially. Not many jobs coming in. Glen has lost so many good clients due to Paul forgetting the small things. Plus he leaves tools at job sites and guess what we have to replace them because some people don't give them back. Then there is all the overhead, the Insurance's and the License's and materials are up. People are not wanting to spend. Hannah and her husband are trying to work things out. I hope they do. I only want the best for both of them. Let's just say I have alot to do over the nest few months. Until the next update, Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment