Wednesday, June 13, 2012

PRECIOUS LIFE

Just a few days ago I found out that my precious youngest granddaughter Clara Jo has "Craniostanosis",  this is where the skull fuses before it should and does not allow room for the brain to grow.  While I won't go into all that this could do to my precious Clara Jo it's enough to scare me.     My son and daughter-in-laws precious angel has to under go major surgery on her head.  But the joy here is knowing that Jesus has his hand on that little girl and that she will come through this just fine.   I have got all I know praying for her and I know that she is in the best hands of all when it come to healing hands and that is the Lord himself.  I remember the words to a song.  "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice."  Change one word and it becomes "Trust in the Lord always and again I say trust."  And that is what I am doing,  trusting know ing that my fahter in heaven has never let me down.   That oh so Precious Life is not ours, but Gods, and therefore it is in his hands now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment